Monday, April 15, 2013

Month #20... and an angel?

Well, I'm hoping to get back in the saddle tomorrow.  My cycle started yesterday & I'm off to Canton tomorrow morning to hopefully see some cyst-free ovaries.  There has been drama today with trying to schedule my appointment tomorrow, and to be truthful, a lot of swear words coming out of my mouth.  I have been incredibly whiny on here lately, so I will spare you the details, but I. Was. Pissed.
 
It's all good though.  I've calmed down.  The nurses will live another day. 

Before I forget it, I need to tell you the dream I had Saturday night/Sunday morning.  As usual for my dreams, it kinda skipped around a little.  First, I was in my office, and all of the lights were flashing.  The slit lamps, the over head lights, everything.  And my staff had waited all morning before I came in to tell me about it or do anything.  So, I yelled and told them that was a really stupid thing to do and that I was really tired of having to do everything myself. 
Annnnnd........ Scene.

Skip to a theater-like room with red velvet curtains and gold statues in a big city somewhere.  I'm graduating... from what? I do not know.  But I do know that it was the 10 year anniversary of graduating from somewhere else... and I wasn't dressed up.  This part of the dream is a little hazy, most likely because it was pretty boring. 
Annnnnd...... Scene. 

Now..... THIS is where it gets interesting. 
After the graduation ceremony, I'm roaming the halls and I really have to pee.  I'm also dragging laundry bags with me and a bunch of other crap.  I finally find a bathroom, but it has a little door on it, so you can see me from the chest up and the knees down.  And the door won't stay shut, but I don't care because I have to pee soooo bad.  So there I am, mid stream, and I see an old man that resembles Colonel Sanders (kinda) staring at me.  I finish, pull my pants, and ask him if I can help him with something?  He comes into the bathroom and says he needs to show me something.  I tell him to hold on a second.  I wash my hands, and then am trying desperately to get all of my clothes into the laundry bags... they seemed to be multiplying.  He seemed slightly impatient, so I left the clothes alone. 

Are you ready for crazy?  'Cause this is where it gets crazy.
The old man says that he needs to tell me something and that I need to listen to him.  He opens a giant book and starts to talk.  He looks me straight in the eye and says "this is your story."  "This is your life."  As he speaks, his words are being written on blank pages in the book, almost like lighted laser writing, in very fancy script.  I must have looked freaked out, because he stopped for a second then said "Do not be scared.  I am an angel of the Lord.  I am here to tell you your story."  He talked a little more and I don't remember what he said, but the words kept being written in the book.  Then he paused and said "Are you listening to me?  You are going to have a child.  This is your story.  It is written.  Listen to me." 

Whoa.  Ok.  Got it. 

I woke up at that very moment and sat straight up in bed. 
Now, this could very well be the stress of this whole debacle catching up with me and trust me, some crazy thoughts go through my mind on a daily basis when I'm awake.  Some may argue that it was God telling me to calm down and trust in His plan.  I really don't know - maybe it was a mix of both of those.  I can tell you this though... if I end up pregnant this month, I will never forget that dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment