Saturday, March 23, 2013

CD1: The Definition of Insanity

Insanity= Doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.

Well if that is true, I deserve a straight jacket by now. 

I woke up this morning with the expectation of peeing on a stick and having it change my life.  Instead, I peed on a stick and realized that I have to relive the exact same thing that I've been doing over and over for the past 6 months.  No life changer there, other than a little bit more bitterness added to my heart. 

Not only did I have to watch the stupid stick stay stark white, but I literally started my cycle within minutes of that - with cramps that would blow your mind.  If it had worked, my due date would have been the day after my birthday... but it can't be that easy or nice, of course.   

So here we are again.... back to square one.  I am so incredibly pissed off that I can't even put it in to words.  I've been pissed before, but the level of my anger today is like nothing I've ever felt in my entire life...

I. Do. Not. Understand. Why. 

Now, if you'll pardon me, I need to drink.  Heavily.  






No comments:

Post a Comment